Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here, I will log my adventures in a world, that will strive to see me fall into society's twisted sins and lies. Am I a saint? Well, no...but my intentions are to be a reflection of what I know and believe.



And that is to find my identity.


Thursday, March 3, 2011

An Identity Among Millions...Mine.

Throughout this blog project, I have learned a lot about my peers, but about myself even more so. I have opened a door to my inner beliefs and ideas that has been only cracked since I discovered its presence. I knew where I stood against society, but never where I stood in my own thoughts and ideas.




I'm vulnerable. I'm weak.




I'm beautiful in my own way.



I don't have to be a statistic despite my circumstances.






I am who I am.






Society holds no shackles on my feet. No chains around my ideas. No mold against my being.




I have an identity.





I'm the perfectionist that quits a piece of art because I see a major flaw.



I'm a stronger person because of the situation between my father and I--you don't want to know. (:




I'm a pretty good impersonator. (If you haven't seen Bon Qui Qui on Youtube, you're MISSING OUT!)





I'm goofy and a little dorky sometimes.



I have my best friend with me through everything I face.




I depend on my family for my support and I love them to death!



I'm a teenager that is firm in my beliefs and opinionated on what matters to me.



I'm never going to fall into the same trap twice, because I know who I am.





I'm me...

1 comment:

Followers